Need a solid foundation in credential evaluation? Or looking to refresh your knowledge and experience? This online course will teach you the principles of credential evaluation. The course consists of five in-depth modules and an additional module covering the basics: Credential Evaluation in a nutshell.
A unique course:
- In-depth knowledge on several relevant topics, including the use of information resources, how to spot fraudulent documents and how to apply the principles of the LRC
- Suitable for all levels
- Create your own learning pathway
- Available online, 24/7
- Interaction with the trainer and other course participants.
A digital training course consisting of six modules. You can sign up for individual modules or for the entire course – the choice is yours. Every module contains the following:
- Introduction including learning outcomes
- Instructional material
- Sample documents
- Practical exercises
- The file
- Recognition and accreditation
- Fraudulent documents
- Information resources
- Evaluating foreign credentials
Credential evaluation in a nutshell: a stand-alone module covering the basics of credential evaluation.
Upon completion of this training course, you will have achieved the following learning outcomes:
- You know which documents to require in order to evaluate a foreign educational programme.
- You understand the significance of recognition and accreditation in the field of credential evaluation.
- You know the most common characteristics of fraudulent documents and what you can do to avoid treating them as legitimate.
- You are familiar with the most important information resources that are available to you when evaluating foreign credentials.
- You understand the principles of fair recognition practice as laid down in the Lisbon Recognition Convention and are able to apply these principles when evaluating foreign qualifications.
- You are familiar with the most important tools to facilitate recognition and mobility in the EU.
Following payment, the training course will be available for six months online at cec.nuffic.nl.
A single module costs €125 (incl VAT). The package of all five modules costs €545 (incl VAT).
Provided digitally during the course.
To register for the course, you first need to create a new account on the platform of the course . You will then be directed through the necessary steps. If you work at a higher education institution in the Netherlands, be sure to read the instructions “Voor Nederlandse deelnemers” on the homepage.