Need a solid foundation in credential evaluation? Or looking to refresh your knowledge and experience? This online course will teach you the principles of credential evaluation. The course consists of five in-depth modules and an additional module covering the basics: Credential Evaluation in a nutshell.
A unique course:
- In-depth knowledge on several relevant topics, including the use of information resources, how to spot fraudulent documents and how to apply the principles of the LRC
- Suitable for all levels
- Create your own learning pathway
- Available online, 24/7
- Interaction with the trainer and other course participants.
A digital training course consisting of six modules. You can sign up for individual modules or for the entire course – the choice is yours. Every module contains the following:
- Introduction including learning outcomes
- Instructional material
- Sample documents
- Practical exercises
- The file
- Recognition and accreditation
- Fraudulent documents
- Information resources
- Evaluating foreign credentials
Credential evaluation in a nutshell: a stand-alone module covering the basics of credential evaluation.
Upon completion of this training course, you will have achieved the following learning outcomes:
- You know which documents to require in order to evaluate a foreign educational programme
- You understand the significance of recognition and accreditation in the field of credential evaluation
- You know the most common characteristics of fraudulent documents and what you can do to avoid treating them as legitimate
- You are familiar with the most important information resources that are available to you when evaluating foreign credentials
- You understand the principles of fair recognition practice as laid down in the Lisbon Recognition Convention and are able to apply these principles when evaluating foreign qualifications
- You are familiar with the most important tools to facilitate recognition and mobility in the EU
Starts September, 12, 2016. Following payment, the training course will be available for six months online at www.epnuffic.nl/cec
No. of participants
Following payment, the training course will be available online for six months.
A single module costs €125 (incl VAT). The package of all five modules costs €545 (incl VAT).
Provided digitally during the course.